Assassin’s Creed® Liberation HD, the amazing chapter of Assassin’s Creed’s story before the American Revolution, arrives for the first time on high-definition controllers and PCs. With an improved game, a deeper story, and high-resolution graphics, Liberation is a killer and pioneering experience in Creed.
This year is 1765. With the heat of the events preceding the American Revolution in the north, the Spanish troops are planning to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have not yet been reckoned with Avelin, the deadly killer who will use every weapon and power in her arsenal for her quest for freedom . . Whether to wipe out its enemies through multiple assassinations or to draw deadly traps with its tools, Avelin strikes the deadly fear in the hearts of those who stand in its way.
As a leader, Avelin soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the busy New Orleans streets to the marshes lured by voodoo and ancient Mayan ruins. Will play a central role in the troubled New Orleans revolution and the beginning of a new state. It fights for freedom, not for itself, but for those whose lives and hopes have been destroyed.
AVELINE IS BACK
As Aveline, the assassin of French and African mixed heritage, you must use your skills, instinct and weapons – including sickle, dart arrows, darts, duel pistols, to chase and remove your enemies.
Experience of the United States of America
Experience your eyes on a rich world, powered by an innovative AnvilNext engine, animation, and innovative combat system. Challenge enemies in Louisiana Bao using the unique Tree Navigation System, and eliminate them from above with deadly precision. Deep dive underwater while searching for lost Mayan treasures, but stay alert; hostile terrain and wet swamps filled with threatening animals.
Completely improved experience
By taking full advantage of its new equipment, Liberation HD offers graphical enhancements such as high dynamic bandwidth (HDR) and high-definition, up-to-date cinematographic environments and characters, which provide a complete total address fee. The gaming experience has also been revamped with updated tasks that improve speed and new tasks that deepen the Avellan story and the updated global design for more gaming options during the mission. Finally, special attention was paid to the sound with re-mastered music and the all-new SFX.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2105 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom 2 X4 955 @ 3.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM & Shader Model 4.0)
- Storage: 3500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Supported video cards at time of release: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT or better, GeForce 9, GTX 200, GTX 400, GTX 500, GTX 600, GTX 700 series. AMD Radeon HD4870 or better, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series. Note: Latest GeForce drivers tested: 331.65 for all series. Latest Radeon drivers tested: 13.9 Legacy for Radeon HD4870 and Windows Vista, 13.9 for Radeon HD5000 and above. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.