The Crown of Leaves Free Download PC Game
ABOUT THIS GAME
Crown of Leaves is a visual, non-linear fantasy novel about mysticism, riddles, constellations, anthro beings, beasts, and ghosts!
Roui, a resilient city dandy, a decipherer, a half-educated jeweler and the author of scientific magic articles, met with a Big Failure, AND has to return to his gypsy homeland, Latori. Ciphers aren’t a thing here, and local shoddy mystical beliefs are really irritating and dejecting to Roui. He dreams to come back to his old life… But how can it be possible if you have no money? In search of quick earnings, Roui’s picking up his old jewelry tools once more and finds the customer himself. The customer encharges Roui with a task to make a bracelet from a special wood for his bride inside of a month. But, as soon as Roui get to work, strange and unpleasant things start to appear all of sudden. Which, due to the superstition of the local people, became much more horrific and absurd than they actually are. Roui isn’t meant to finish the work on the bracelet… because it was stolen! And the unexpected helper says that the bracelet was taken by the legendary Latorian spirit – the Mad Rook. Is the Rook real or this is just her sick imagination? Roui has no time to figure out the details – he has to believe the helper and start looking for the bracelet as soon as possible, incidentally deciphering the mysterious cryptograms he’ll be facing on his way.
Will Roui succeed and get the bracelet back, and what’s waiting for him at the end of his long and full of mystical riddles journey?
Where is it set? The setting is a fictional world called Shang-La, a world of mixed cultures and eras, and a home of various strange creatures. This is a place of old magic and new ideas, where science works together with mysticism. You can find glasses and phones, electricity and radio here, but no guns or television. The inhabitants of this world still fight with swords. The continent they live in is surrounded by the boundless ocean, the Sun and the Moon take turns alternating in the sky, and the stars are made of metal and hiding so much unresolved secrets in them.
Who are the sahash?
Sahash are the second intelligent race in Shang-La, alongside humans. They are divided into five nations, differing from each other by their physicality and the shape of their horns and muzzles. Every nation has its own unique traditions and culture, ranging from habits, religion, law, and even tastes in fashion and food.
Despite the complicated relationships between these ethnic groups of sahash, as a whole they get along with humankind, and even try to emulate them in spite of their more animalistic nature.
- Playing our game, you will be able too:
- Communicate with multiple characters, forge friendships, and make bitter enemies. Your words carry meaning and every piece of dialogue you speak will affect the story. Choose your words carefully. As the saying goes, “A word once spoken is past recalling”.
- Decode ciphers!
- Collect strange items and use them to get yourself out of tight situations. Those items could be given as gifts for the characters you like, or used in magical stuff!
- Explore the world of Shang-La and meet unusual creatures, animals, spirits, and ghosts.
- Choose who you wish to become – the hero or the villain. But be prepared for the consequences, as neither choice comes without them.
In our game you will find:
- A mix of a visual novel and a point-and-click genre!
- Animated sprites
- An original, richly-crafted world with intriguing concepts
- Atmospheric OST
- A few episodes of the game
- Plot twists!
- A few different endings of the each episode
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.66 GHz
- Memory: 513 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 238 MB available space